WELCOME TO GSM VIJAYAWADA

PLEASE.......REGISTER VALID E MAIL

DONT POST SPAM CAREFULL......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO GSM VIJAYAWADA

PLEASE.......REGISTER VALID E MAIL

DONT POST SPAM CAREFULL......

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here

Admin
    Admin

5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here  Empty 5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here

Post  Admin 5/8/2011, 1:14 pm

i have received many complaints against nokia 5130c XM and finaly i take the result the phones was not original by nokia canot or not verified product code by nokia Nokia Data Package Manager Lite those you canot solve this hang and show nokia logo white screen or hange problem so i suggest that before flash verify the product code of the phone by Nokia Data Package Manager Lite and i am posting some snaps and screen shoots of this method and for proof becoz tried different ways to solve this but succeeded in only the original phones

first see the sticker i take it from cloned 5130c-1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nokia Data Package Manager Lite verifying product code and dident find

Now see the looks of original Nokia 5130c-2

Nokia Data Package Manager Lite verifying by product code and find org firm ware see the shoots

i sole many phone off original by only restoring the original firmware of by upgrade and fine some of becoz of hardware but cant solved any clone phone with different ways both hardware and software

Mizo_1231
    Mizo_1231

5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here  Empty Re: 5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here

Post  Mizo_1231 28/2/2012, 7:47 pm

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    krish neupane
    krish neupane

5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here  Empty Re: 5130c-hang white display factory default faild and show nokia logo final here

Post  krish neupane 13/3/2012, 9:31 pm

Thanks nice post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/3/2024, 12:12 am