Phoenix Service Software 2011.24.002.46258 | 99 Mb
Phoenix Service Software - is a utility software for flashing Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
The main components included in the release:
- DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25;
- Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 184.108.40.206;
- Flash Update Package 2011.24.000;
- FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28;
- FUSE Connection Manager v 2011.25.
Main component versions in the release:
- DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
- Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 220.127.116.11
- Flash Update Package 2011.24.000
- FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
- FUSE Connection Manager v 2011.25
MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2011_14_4_45945
- New version of FUSE connection Manager
- New version of Flash Update Package
- New version of Autotuning components
- New version of Product API
- New version of Connectivity Cable Driver
- Installation checks the PC for Microsoft DOT.NET 2 Service Pack 2 and installs it automatically if PC has online connectin to Internet. If DOT.NET version 2 SP 2 or newer is found, installation continues normally. If PC is not connected to internet, and DOT.NET needs to be updated installation will be aborted. In this case DOT.NET must be updated manually before installation of Phoenix can continue
Error Corrections & changes
- Crash which occurred when Phone Information UI was open simulaneously with other menu?s has been corrected
- The Envira Tool ( The ZIP package generator in Help / Troubleshooting â€“ menu) now has a button to delete existing old log files. This makes it possible to clear old logs before reproducing / logging problems to new log files which are then easier to analyse.
- â€œNo Connectionâ€ â€“ problem, which occurred when a connection without phone connected was selected has been corrected. Connection without phone can now be selected.
- Microsoft DOT.NET version 2 Service Pack 2 is now the minimum requirement. Phoenix installation will check PC for the DOT.NET version and update it automatically when PC has online connection. Without online connection, old DOT.NET versions must be updated manually.
- New common data package location in use. Please see document SR1315 in KICS Information Center for further information.
- All Nokia Service Software Applications will use following location for product specific data:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Packages
Download From Mediafire