WELCOME TO GSM VIJAYAWADA

PLEASE.......REGISTER VALID E MAIL

DONT POST SPAM CAREFULL......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO GSM VIJAYAWADA

PLEASE.......REGISTER VALID E MAIL

DONT POST SPAM CAREFULL......

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
avisoftage
praweenb
kalra78211
aaa_xxx29
vaishnav4u
kasturemahavir
Admin
11 posters

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?

Admin
    Admin

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?

Post  Admin 27/7/2011, 12:57 pm

Huawei CDMA EC325 datacards are very popular, wireless internet device by Huawei Technologies Ltd, in India and in many other countries (Fiji, Indonesia Bakrie, Sri Lanka Orfer Suntel, Ghana, Bengal CITYCELL, India TATA, India Reliance etc) of the world. But it comes with operator lock means you cannot use other CDMA operator’s USIM to access internet. But using this hack you can unlock operator lock and can use any CDMA operator USIM.

Required software:

1.BitPim v1.0.7 (Open source free)
    2.CDMA Workshop v3.4.0 (demo but demo features will do the job)

Required Hardware:
    Huawei model EC325 Datacard, but this technique also works with Huawei EC321.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AUTHOR OR THIS SITE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY.

Procedure:
    First of all you need to install BitPim software. This software helps you to find SPC (Service Provider Code) code which is essential in order to unlock Datacard. Before we do so, we need to change the port no. of Datacard because the “CDMA Workshop” software is demo one and it has some limitation. To do this right click on “My Computer”->”Manage”->”Device Manager”. On right pane select “Ports (COM & LPT)”. See image-1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you can see port no. assigned to HUAWEI Datacard in bracket. In my case it is COM 10. We have to change this COM 10 to COM 2. Just right click on HUAWEI Datacard port and select properties. This will bring properties windows. Click on “Port Setting” tab then click on “Advanced” button. See image-2.

On pressing “Advanced” button, port advance settings will pop-up. Now select COM2 from “COM Port Number” option. Press OK and you are done. See image-3.

1.Run BitPim software from program menu, it will try to detect your Datacard automatically. If it could not detect your device then will show a message box to run setting wizard. Click yes to continue. See image-4.

2.On BitPim settings window click on “Phone Wizard” button to open phone model selector.

3. In “Phone Model Setting” window select “Carriers” as “Other”, “Manufacturers” as “Other” and “Models” as “Other CDMA phone”. Now click “Next” button to continue. See image-6.

4. In “Communication Port Setting” windows you will see all the available ports, select COM2 port. On selecting COM2 port you can see Datacard information under “Port Detail”. Click “Next”->”Finish”. See image-7.

5. Now in BitPim go to “View” and select “View Filesystem”. This will add one more option in left pane. Select that new option “Filesystem”, on middle pane click on + symbol to open navigate to “nvm” directory. Right pane shows the system file available in that directory. Double click on “nvm_0002” file and it will show the content. See image-8.

6. Write down the number highlighted in yellow color, this is SPC code and it could be different in your case. Just write down this 6 digit no somewhere. Step 1-6 were done only to obtain this SPC code. See image-9.

7. Now it’s time to unlock your Datacard. Run “CDMA Workshop” software that you downloaded. On “Main” tab select COM2 at “COM settings” then click “Connect” button. It will show connected message in status bar. Now click “QCDM” button and it will read information of device. See image-10.

8. Go to “Security” tab and enter SPC code in “SPC/ User Lock” option and press SPC then select “Send” option. If your SPC is correct then it will show “SPC is correct. Phone unlocked” message. See image-11, 12.

9. Now we are in important step. Go to “Other” tab and under “R-UIM’s config” select “R-UIM if avail”*** and press “Write” button. If writing process is successful then it will show message. Close “CDMA Workshop” software it show message, click yes and you are done. See image-13, 14 & 15.

Bravo you have unlocked the operator lock, now you can use any CDMA SIM with Huawei EC325. To test this I asked my friend his RIM CDMA R-UIM and inserted that in device slot and you know that worked. I have made calls and surfed net to few minutes. If I can manage to get R-UIM of other service provider and if it works then I will inform you guys.

Note: I have unlocked my Huawei EC325 following the above process. My friend also managed to unlock her Huawei EC321 successfully. This method also voids Datacard warranty, so use this method at your own risk.
    *** Here you can see four options “R-UIM only”, “NV only”, “R-UIM if avail” and “GSM on 1x”. First option enables the “R-UIM” slot of the device only and you cannot use the internal network. Only inserted “R-UIM” network will be available. I don’t know anything about “NV only” option. “R-UIM if avail” option seems to be best among because this option lets you to select whether you want to use “R-UIM” or internal network. If no “R-UIM” is inserted then internal network will work and if you insert “R-UIM” then inserted CDMA R-UIM will work. Last option will work if you device has both CDMA and GSM network support, I guess, because when I unlocked device with this option then it was showing network but I couldn’t make calls or surf net.
    Important: Don't forget to share your experience through comments. Post your question and i will try to help you as early as possible.

kasturemahavir
    kasturemahavir

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty huawei ec 325

Post  kasturemahavir 6/9/2012, 12:15 pm

i was unlock the huawei ec 325 .but thanks, to you,

i have made call & receive call but when i was trying to connect to internet the massage

" Access was denied because username and/or password was invalid on domain"

Please help me

Thanks

vaishnav4u
    vaishnav4u

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty Re: How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?

Post  vaishnav4u 19/9/2012, 12:45 pm

for internet access u have 2 upgrade ur CDMA sim dat is OMH Sim(Other Market Handset). Nw every CDMA company provides latest sim called OMH sim.................. go to store office submit ur documents wth old sim after dat they will give u New version Sim.....
    aaa_xxx29
    aaa_xxx29

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty Re: How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?

Post  aaa_xxx29 20/9/2012, 7:40 pm

this post is looking great so far... i tried all the steps but am NOW STUCK ON POINT NUMBER FIVE BCOZ IT IS NOT SHOWING AND FILE INFO SO NO YELLOW MARKED NUMBERS SO AM NOT ABLE TO GO AHEAD>>>>> PLS HELP!
    IT JUS KEEPS SEARCHING AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS IN POINT FIVE!!!

(5. Now in BitPim go to “View” and select “View Filesystem”. This will add one more option in left pane. Select that new option “Filesystem”, on middle pane click on + symbol to open navigate to “nvm” directory. Right pane shows the system file available in that directory. Double click on “nvm_0002” file and it will show the content. )
    Rgds
    AASHISH
    ========================================

Admin wrote:Huawei CDMA EC325 datacards are very popular, wireless internet device by Huawei Technologies Ltd, in India and in many other countries (Fiji, Indonesia Bakrie, Sri Lanka Orfer Suntel, Ghana, Bengal CITYCELL, India TATA, India Reliance etc) of the world. But it comes with operator lock means you cannot use other CDMA operator’s USIM to access internet. But using this hack you can unlock operator lock and can use any CDMA operator USIM.

Required software:

1.BitPim v1.0.7 (Open source free)
    2.CDMA Workshop v3.4.0 (demo but demo features will do the job)

Required Hardware:
    Huawei model EC325 Datacard, but this technique also works with Huawei EC321.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AUTHOR OR THIS SITE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY.

Procedure:
    First of all you need to install BitPim software. This software helps you to find SPC (Service Provider Code) code which is essential in order to unlock Datacard. Before we do so, we need to change the port no. of Datacard because the “CDMA Workshop” software is demo one and it has some limitation. To do this right click on “My Computer”->”Manage”->”Device Manager”. On right pane select “Ports (COM & LPT)”. See image-1

Here you can see port no. assigned to HUAWEI Datacard in bracket. In my case it is COM 10. We have to change this COM 10 to COM 2. Just right click on HUAWEI Datacard port and select properties. This will bring properties windows. Click on “Port Setting” tab then click on “Advanced” button. See image-2.

On pressing “Advanced” button, port advance settings will pop-up. Now select COM2 from “COM Port Number” option. Press OK and you are done. See image-3.

1.Run BitPim software from program menu, it will try to detect your Datacard automatically. If it could not detect your device then will show a message box to run setting wizard. Click yes to continue. See image-4.

2.On BitPim settings window click on “Phone Wizard” button to open phone model selector.

3. In “Phone Model Setting” window select “Carriers” as “Other”, “Manufacturers” as “Other” and “Models” as “Other CDMA phone”. Now click “Next” button to continue. See image-6.

4. In “Communication Port Setting” windows you will see all the available ports, select COM2 port. On selecting COM2 port you can see Datacard information under “Port Detail”. Click “Next”->”Finish”. See image-7.

5. Now in BitPim go to “View” and select “View Filesystem”. This will add one more option in left pane. Select that new option “Filesystem”, on middle pane click on + symbol to open navigate to “nvm” directory. Right pane shows the system file available in that directory. Double click on “nvm_0002” file and it will show the content. See image-8.

6. Write down the number highlighted in yellow color, this is SPC code and it could be different in your case. Just write down this 6 digit no somewhere. Step 1-6 were done only to obtain this SPC code. See image-9.

7. Now it’s time to unlock your Datacard. Run “CDMA Workshop” software that you downloaded. On “Main” tab select COM2 at “COM settings” then click “Connect” button. It will show connected message in status bar. Now click “QCDM” button and it will read information of device. See image-10.

8. Go to “Security” tab and enter SPC code in “SPC/ User Lock” option and press SPC then select “Send” option. If your SPC is correct then it will show “SPC is correct. Phone unlocked” message. See image-11, 12.

9. Now we are in important step. Go to “Other” tab and under “R-UIM’s config” select “R-UIM if avail”*** and press “Write” button. If writing process is successful then it will show message. Close “CDMA Workshop” software it show message, click yes and you are done. See image-13, 14 & 15.

Bravo you have unlocked the operator lock, now you can use any CDMA SIM with Huawei EC325. To test this I asked my friend his RIM CDMA R-UIM and inserted that in device slot and you know that worked. I have made calls and surfed net to few minutes. If I can manage to get R-UIM of other service provider and if it works then I will inform you guys.

Note: I have unlocked my Huawei EC325 following the above process. My friend also managed to unlock her Huawei EC321 successfully. This method also voids Datacard warranty, so use this method at your own risk.
    *** Here you can see four options “R-UIM only”, “NV only”, “R-UIM if avail” and “GSM on 1x”. First option enables the “R-UIM” slot of the device only and you cannot use the internal network. Only inserted “R-UIM” network will be available. I don’t know anything about “NV only” option. “R-UIM if avail” option seems to be best among because this option lets you to select whether you want to use “R-UIM” or internal network. If no “R-UIM” is inserted then internal network will work and if you insert “R-UIM” then inserted CDMA R-UIM will work. Last option will work if you device has both CDMA and GSM network support, I guess, because when I unlocked device with this option then it was showing network but I couldn’t make calls or surf net.
    Important: Don't forget to share your experience through comments. Post your question and i will try to help you as early as possible.

[b]
    kalra78211
    kalra78211

Post  kalra78211 24/9/2012, 1:34 pm

how to unlock hauwei ec150
    praweenb
    praweenb

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty unlock huawei ec 325

Post  praweenb 28/9/2012, 11:56 pm

hi
    i have downloaded cdma workshop 3.8.7
    there is no option no R-UIM option (in others tab 9th step)
    please help
    my modem is already a reliance one and i want to unlock it
    avisoftage
    avisoftage

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty Please Help me sir

Post  avisoftage 3/10/2012, 11:40 pm

how to unlock Reliance Huawei EC159
    rajeshvarma
    rajeshvarma

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty How to Unlock huwaei EC159 modem

Post  rajeshvarma 27/2/2013, 4:42 pm

Hi sir,
    please help me in unlocking reliance huwaei ec159 model.
    sateesh.m85
    sateesh.m85

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty How to unlock Huawei EC156 datacard

Post  sateesh.m85 3/4/2013, 11:04 pm

Hi Sir
    Please help me to unlock Tata photon+ Huawei EC156 model...?
    asishpv123
    asishpv123

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty I can't find 3.4.0 version of cdma workshop..

Post  asishpv123 21/5/2013, 11:29 pm

I can't complete the unlocking... :'(
    ank.123
    ank.123

How to unlock Reliance Huawei EC325/EC321 Netconnect operator lock?  Empty Help getting cdma workshop V3.4.0

Post  ank.123 28/12/2013, 1:31 am

Where can i get this cdma workshop version 3.4.0 as i am unable to get this software, otherwise i have done all of the steps and know the SPC code, help me with getting the software if you can email me plz send me.I want to unlock my EC 325 Thanks
    Its useful

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/9/2024, 5:54 am